I’ve had many people ask my why I haven’t blogged in a while.
“Where have you been?” they ask.
By many people I mean 2, one being my wife.
But I realize it has been forever since I blogged…like fo’eva. Sheesh! Trust me when I say that I have missed it! A LOT of Moments have occurred. Some sad and some really awesome!
Let me recap real quick…lets start in October.
I am sure that a lot happened during this month but SOMETHING HUGE HAPPENED that tops EVERYTHING. Sarah and I found that we pregnant! I’m going to be a Dad. Holy shit…I am going to be a Dad. Holy fuck I am doing to be a Dad!
- AKA First attempt at NaNoWriMo
- AKA Failing NaNo
- AKA watching my friend Heather totally CRUSH NaNo! Go Heather!
- Some other random crap…
- Did I mention I am going to be a FATHER?!
- Sarah graduated Nursing school! Hot dog! I am beyond proud of her! She worked her booty off to make this dream come true!
- I started seeing a therapist
- WE FOUND OUT WE ARE HAVING A SON!!
- Oh yeah…and Christmas.
- Birthdays! I turned 28 and Sarah turned 31. We spent it with friends and family and at bowling alley. Lots of fun!
- SARAH PASSED HER BOARDS AND OFFICIALLY BECAME A RN ON 1/31!! I AM SOOOOO PROUD OF HER!!!!
- Sarah started her new role at Mt. Carmel as an RN in the Observation Unit
- I GOT A NEW JOB! After months of misery I landed a dream position as a Systems Analyst at Thirty-One Gifts. For those who know me I worked there 5 years prior. Great place to work and my boss is AWESOME! (Michelle I hope you are reading this)
- We threw a surprise party for my brother who turned 30! Woot!
- Big Fancy Dinner with Katy and Samra at Eddie Merlots. Delish! Best carrot cake in the world!
- Maizey and Winston had Easter pictures
- Busy, busy, busy transitioning into our new jobs.
Finally, on to April!
- We are 32 weeks pregnant tomorrow! 8 more weeks to go!
- We had our baby shower – great time with friends and family. Katy and Samra killed it!
- First baby class where we learned that we already know a crap ton and are going to be fucking amazing parents….obvi.
- Maizey turns 4 on the 26th! My little girl!! 😥
- 57 days until our son is here!
- We officially paid off the delivery fee for our son. No repo’n our baby!
- We leave for our final vacation as three this Friday! Gatlinburg, TN here we come!
Welp. I think you are all caught up now. I promise it won’t be as long in between posts. I’ve missed you guys. ❤